Microsoft Active Directory Administrator | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesGround Floor, Barangka Ilaya, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Provide support of an MS Active Directory environment both 2003 and 2008.
- Manage Active Directory permissions and Trust relationships.
- Manage creation and/or deletion of new and existing Active Directory accounts in a 2003/2008 environment.
- Manage Forest/Domain/OU/User Object management
- Perform systems analysis and tuning to insure optimal Microsoft AD infrastructure response for multi-user and multi-site environments
- Plan, configure, administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows AD/OS.
- Manage Group Policy Objects in a 2003/2008 Windows Environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Must have an in depth exposure in MS Active Directory
- Technical experience in the following:
- Operating System architecture and design, patching, management of Microsoft DNS/DHCP
- Design and maintenance of Group Policy
- AD toolkits and native tools to identify security risks in an Active Directory Enterprise environment
- Design and architect Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, DNS and DHCP
- Design and architecture of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory
- Active Directory Federation Services, Forefront Identity Manager, PKI, Architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 14/F E-Bloc 2 Bldg. Geonzon St. Cebu It Park Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.