Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Project Management Associate who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will provide general engagement administration and support for Finance/RMT/CDP support activities.
- You will initiate resource management, typically involving execution of standard and project specific roll in and roll off processes, as well as, supporting the demand management process.
- You will work effectively in a team and helps his/her team lead in distributing and managing delivery of tasks and output performed by or with other members of the project(s).
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree holder (preferably Commerce, Accounting-related or Business-related courses)
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in Project Management, Project Coordination, Project Handling, and/or Project Planning in any industry
- Excellent judgement and negotiation abilities to deal with project and customer change requests
- Amenable to travel in different Accenture locations as needed by the project
- Amenable to work in Cebu City, Cebu
- Willing to go back on-site once recalled
Good to have skills:
- Familiarity with reporting tools like MS Power BI, MS Power Automate, MS Access, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Excel, Macro and VBA
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ebloc2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
- Information Technology / IT
- 100 openings