Sales Operations Specialist
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesGround Floor, Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Join now and receive a one (1) month salary worth of Joining Bonus*!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Be an individual contributor with ability to recognize and seek guidance on competing priorities.
- May supervise and be a people lead for a small team with oversight from a supervisor.
- Help create and execute low to medium complexity workplans.
- Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility.
- Provide input into the creation of operational processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of supporting tools and processes, with expertise in specific area of responsibility.
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture's process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and during your interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purposes.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
- Open to College graduates and undergraduates with relevant work experience
- Must have at least 3-4 years of work experience, with proven track record in team management
- Understanding of sales operations processes and tools (e.g., Manage mySales) is a plus
- Ability to work virtually with diverse individuals
- Excellent organizational / time management / data management skills
- Analytical skills; collects, researches and interprets data
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook), particularly Excel
- Understanding of finance concepts for a services company
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Barangka Ilaya
- Information Technology / IT
- 100 openings
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.