- Deliver development requirements in an Agile-SCRUM methodology
- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Experience as a software developer using any of the required platforms/languages:
- Web frameworks like JQuery, requirejs, Sencha ExtJS, PHP, Ruby on Rails, JSP, JSF, ASP.NET etc
- REST or OData
- Able to work in a structured way, follow the guidelines, comment the source code, write unit-tests (wink) etc.
- Team player
- Good English communication skillls
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- GF Cybergate 1 Tower Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.