- The Role is responsible for managing and monitoring all electrical aspects of the projects to ensure that works are executed in accordance to best practices and standards and considering safety requirements, within budget and schedule, with utmost focus on safety and environmental practices.
- It includes interfacing and collaboration with business development, project development, project execution, thermal and renewable business units (BUs), the Energy Storage System project team, regulatory team and internal upwardreporting.
- The role will lead activities that are part of or leading to Energy Storage System Project Screening.
- Key to this role will be providing subject matter expertise and technical management for the development, planning, construction and commissioning of transmission and high-voltage electrical equipment for successful interconnection of Thermal Power Projects including but
not limited to:
1. Planning, organizing, directing and monitoring of all electrical activities required
during Pre-Screening, Screening, Conceptual Layout and Pre-Development,
Development, Execution and Construction stage of all projects.
2. Acting as Company subject matter expert (SME) for technical aspects of grid
connection for the power project development team
3. Preparation and analysis of electrical diagrams, drawings and documentation as
required for project development studies, regulatory or permitting purposes
4. Technical management of 3 rd party consultants and/or independent experts performing aforementioned studies for the Company
5. Ensuring there is adequate, skilled and appropriate Electrical manpower in place to
identify, explore, develop & tender Projects using the current resources, recruiting
additional staff and using 3rd party consultants.
6. Ensure that the Projects are completed to an agreed schedule, within budget, safely
and to the highest quality standards.
7. Evaluates team performance and determine areas of improvement and
recommends measures to improve productivity, performance and development of
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least seven (7) years of relevant industry experience in project development and execution of Thermal, Renewable power plants or Energy Storage Systems
- At least three (3) years of Leadership experience
- Professional Electrical Engineer preferred.
- With extensive Project Managenement experience
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, ETAP, Relay Softwares, and other electrical engineering applications
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Project
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening