Procurement Assistant | Project-based | Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Lapu-Lapu, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Lapu-Lapu, Central Visayas, PhilippinesLapu-LapuCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Responsible for manageing the necessary shared services and support to the Supply Chain Management to ensure attainment of SCM and company objectives by managing the accreditation of vendors to ensure that the company has a pool of essential and best in class vendors.
- Managing suppliers to maximize value to the organization thru performance management and realization and ensuring accreditation and performance policies and processes are aligned with the company policy.
- Manages the procurement vendor database management system to ensure data are accurate and updated.
- Identifies and implements criteria for pre-screening of vendors.
- Conducts vendor assemblies when necessary to orient and update vendors on procurement policies, guidelines, and values and to ensure that vendors are aligned to corporate objectives.
- Reviews and evaluates the execution of due diligence activities including assessing the risk profile of the vendor against potential awards by the business unit.
- Conducts vendor appraisal / performance regularly
- Collaborates with various stakeholders to identify metrics in the assessment of vendor performance for major contracts and ensures performance is reviewed at critical milestones.
- Graduate of Business related or Behavioral Science course
- 2 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field is preferred
- Experience with foreign and local vendors, freight forwarders/brokers
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Brgy. Ibo, MEPZ, 6015 Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture