Organizational Development Manager | For Davao City
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Davao City, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Davao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Will be responsible for managing the overall design and delivery of people and organizational development strategies. These strategies include effectively implementing Talent Management and Culture Building programs across the Hedcor Group including Competency Development, Learning, Performance Management, Career Pathing, and Succession Planning.
- Manages the design and delivery of OD and change management strategies, processes, and interventions that support the group’s goal to be a high-performing organization.
- Ensures that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals by contributing to the research and analysis of HR strategy development.
- Plans and recommends frameworks to review the effectiveness of different HR programs and/or structures including the identification of opportunities for performance improvement through undertaking internal diagnosis, and process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; and conducts external research into good practice and new ideas.
- Manages the various Organizational diagnostic tools applicable to the current set-up of the group (i.e. surveys, research, etc.).
- As needed, manages the development and implementation of job analysis.
- Oversees the development of an approach to talent management, career pathing, and succession planning and coordinates the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Manages the development and/or updating of policies, metrics, programs, frameworks, processes, and tools for the effective and efficient execution of Talent Management programs.
- Ensures in-depth understanding of identified talents’ profiles to ensure talent optimization and retention.
- Oversees the designing of knowledge transfer programs and processes to ensure sustainable organization capability.
- Manages the implementation and monitoring of Individual Development Plans for critical and high-potential employees.
Learning and Development
- Ensures talent optimization and retention through different group or individual programs and/or interactions.
- Manages the implementation of the approved training program and ensures that training is implemented within budget.
- Designs training programs as needed.
Performance and Competency Management
- Manages the effective implementation of semi-annual and annual performance appraisals.
- Leads in the design and implementation of the Competency Management System.
- Ensures that the Competency Profiles are updated.
- Oversees the development of programs to promote the Aboitiz core values and culture across the different teams within the group.
- Ensures implementation of employee integration (new hires, transfers, promotions).
- Steers employee engagement across the different departments by working with other Team Leaders.
- Ensures alignment of different HR and other company policies, programs and processes to the existing culture.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, or any related discipline. Preferably with a Master's in Applied/Industrial Psychology or Business.e
- Has the ability to lead in the design and implementation of Competency-based Learning and Development Frameworks and programs
- With strong expertise in Organization Development, Talent Management, and Change Management
- With at least five (5) years of leadership experience
- With at least seven (7) years of direct experience in Organizational Development and other HR Strategies
- 1 vacant position available in La Trinidad, Benguet
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy St, Poblacion District Davao City Davao del Sur
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture