Inventory and Warehouse Management Specialist | For Pooling | Toril, Davao
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
This position is responsible for the full achievement of the unit’s departmental and corporate objectives through implementation of effective material acquisition and preservation supported by precise and reliable records to ensure accuracy of product inventory levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks the correct quantity and type of items delivered by the supplier before item receiving.
- Receives the delivered items in the system (Maximo) and prepares the necessary documents to be submitted to AP for payment processing.
- Helps in allocating storage space for inventory items.
- Moves items into designated location and helps in maintaining the orderliness of items inside the warehouse.
- Receives item issuance request from other departments.
- Prepares inventory items for issuance to the end-user.
- Makes sure that approved requests are submitted prior to withdrawal of the item.
- Handles processing, documenting and tracking of all incoming and/or outgoing shipments of materials and ensures safe and on-time delivery.
- Prepares request for payment for all material shipment expenses and monitors payment.
- Monitors inventory and helps in identifying and addressing stock shortage or stock obsolescence.
- Drafts and submits daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Warehouse Supervisor as determined as a tool for monitoring day-to-day warehouse transactions.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Commerce, Accounting, and Engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience in inventory and warehouse management in an industrial plant or construction project
- At least an exposure in project management
- Basic warehousing knowledge; Able to identify and classify items
- Basic knowledge on the shipment of materials
- Can work safely with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture