Enterprise Risk Management Sr. Specialist | Cebu
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Cebu City, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The position is responsible for the execution of the activities in the BU Risk Management Program providing overall risk-related support for all BU sites and functions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports ERM Manager in Developing ERM Policies and Guidelines to BU.
- Ensures review is done regularly and policies and procedures are updated as necessary
- Acts as specific point of contact (SPOC) to escalate issues on risk management related programs and policies to steering committees.
- Supervises Lead the implementation of risk assessment and planning including process improvements in the assigned site/s .
- Facilitates and works closely with the SPOCs and process owners in identifying, assessing and treating different risks and risk levels in various Business Units and ensures that proper risk management strategy is instituted to manage risks.
- Operational and Operational Site Project Risks, provides guidance to Process Owners and Project Teams in identifying, assessing and treating different risks and risk levels in various Units and ensuring that proper risk management strategy is instituted to manage risks.
- Works closely with the Internal Audit and Business Process Management on the conduct of audits on the validation and effectiveness of Risk Treatments in their respective sites.
- Supports ERM Manager in implementing programs to build risk awareness culture in the organization.
- Ensure implementation of the Business Continuity Management in the site/s assigned
- Supports ERM Head and Site Facility Heads in the development of contingency and business continuity strategies.
- Facilitates development of Site BC plans (BCP).
- Facilitates develop testing plans for BU Business Continuity.
- Leads and coordinates assurance and testing activities of BU BCPs.
- Coordinates and supports Site BU in the activation and execution of BCPs.
- Work and Support RF Team for site Risk Engineering Survey for survey schedule and submission of the required documents for the risk engineering survey
- Oversees the implementation and execution of the Incident Reporting Procedure on a regional level.
- Develops and performs programs to instill awareness on Incident Reporting culture in the organization.
- Ensure proper implementation of Information Security Management System framework, policies, standards, guidelines, and controls at the BU level.
- Support all risk pillars (Risk Management, Risk Finance, Business Continuity Management, Information Security Management, Data Privacy Management) through the execution of programs and activities to at the plant level
- Ensures that needed management reports are generated on-time with accuracy.
- Supports the Strategy and Performance Manager and ERM Manager for risk related activities in the Strategic Planning process.
- Ensure that expenses are paid within the agreed credit terms in coordination with finance and/or accounting team on-time payment of RFPs and serves check payment to vendor/supplier.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial or Management related
- At least 3-5 years equivalent experience in risk management, power industry and related fields
- Relevant Risk Management, Insurance or Business Continuity Management certification/trainings required
- Has initiative to go the extra mile with vigor and passion for better ways.
- Has good decision-making skills.
- Risk identification, assessment and management Skills
- Critical Thinking/ Analysis skills
- Business Process Orientation
- Planning, coordination and organization skills
- Ability to cope under pressure (for incidents and crisis)
- Business Knowledge/Acumen
- Has the ability to turn in accurate and complete work even under pressure.
- Have strong communication abilities, both verbal and written.
- Has good interpersonal skill in convincing users and process owners on the efficacy of the new / enhanced processes.
- Ability to analyze financial performance
- Computer Skills and Proficient in MS Office
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture