- Evaluate and create prototypes for innovation projects such as Web 3.0 and Metaverse.
- Create integrations of different web applications, back-end and third party systems.
- Participates in the innovation, evaluation and direct integration of different web applications, back-end and third party systems.
- Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Business or any related field.
- Open to fresh graduates and/or career shifters with knowledge in software development.
- innovative and creative thinker
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Management Information Systems
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 4 openings
About ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN is considered one of the country’s leading media and entertainment companies, with service offerings across the different platforms of media, servicing a wide array of customer segments. As an organization, ABS-CBN affirms its mission of being in the service of the Filipino and all of its stakeholders worldwide. The company is driven to pioneer, innovate and adapt as it continues to provide information, news and entertainment that connects Filipinos with one another and with their community - wherever they may be. ABS-CBN is firmly committed to pursuing excellence. Prior to the shutdown of its broadcast operations in 2020, ABS-CBN was the largest television network in the Philippines. As a radio broadcast company, it operated 22 radio stations including anchor radio stations in Mega Manila, DZMM and DWRR, in the AM and FM bands, respectively. The company delivers television programming outside of the Philippines to over 3 million viewers in North America, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada, and other countries in Asia, through the internet and the Company’s global distribution platform, TFC, using DTH satellite service, cable television channels, IPTV, mobile applications and video streaming services. Its offerings are further complemented by subsidiaries focused on other multimedia services such as film production, music recording, telecommunications, and magazine and book publishing.