- Tha News Data Analytics Head manages the Integrated News Analytics Team that performs rapid calcualtions with large amount of data in various formats from different sources to trends and;
- Generate insights that could lead to stories that are relevant to the audience.
- Identifies appropriate statistical tools and techniques to determine how the data samples could be best treated to geenrate relevant information.
- Bachelors Degree with background in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Data Science
- More than 5 years of strong experience in different Data and Analytical tools
- Working knowledge of visualization, data warehouse and CRM platforms.
- Strong understanding of database design, querying and reports.
- Experience working with advanced reporting and business intelligence tools.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen, strong sense of initiative and self-direction.
- Data Visualization
- Report Writing
- Statistical Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
About ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN is considered one of the country’s leading media and entertainment companies, with service offerings across the different platforms of media, servicing a wide array of customer segments. As an organization, ABS-CBN affirms its mission of being in the service of the Filipino and all of its stakeholders worldwide. The company is driven to pioneer, innovate and adapt as it continues to provide information, news and entertainment that connects Filipinos with one another and with their community - wherever they may be. ABS-CBN is firmly committed to pursuing excellence. Prior to the shutdown of its broadcast operations in 2020, ABS-CBN was the largest television network in the Philippines. As a radio broadcast company, it operated 22 radio stations including anchor radio stations in Mega Manila, DZMM and DWRR, in the AM and FM bands, respectively. The company delivers television programming outside of the Philippines to over 3 million viewers in North America, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada, and other countries in Asia, through the internet and the Company’s global distribution platform, TFC, using DTH satellite service, cable television channels, IPTV, mobile applications and video streaming services. Its offerings are further complemented by subsidiaries focused on other multimedia services such as film production, music recording, telecommunications, and magazine and book publishing.