In support of the Head of Business Development, the Manager, Business Development leads the discovery, pitching, planning, development through external partnerships. This position also operates and manages assigned third party digital platforms, projects, and products that will generate new business/revenues for the Digital Division, and/or digital potential for ABS-CBN's lines of business.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and prepare potential markets for innovative digital solutions that will create new business.
- Create, pitch, and justify business cases to the Head Business Development, Head of Digital Division, LOB Heads, Management, or potential partners.
- Establish, nurture, and maximize internal and external partnerships for the creation of new business or additional value for the group beyond financial gain (i.e. content and talent acquisition, technology transfer, increase in equity or market advantage).
- Create venues and opportunities where the Division and other groups can collaborate, innovate, and generate new digital experiences.
- Work directly with the Digital Services Team to fortify digital strategies and pitches with business sense and market insights.
- Graduate of Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 3 (three) years demonstrated experience in project/product management, specializing in digital media
- Understanding of digital platforms and their respective models & disciplines (video, mobile, social, tablet); exceptional attention to detail
- Must have a background in project management, account servicing, and product strategy with ability to organize and execute multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent skill in operational management for any digital platform.
- Deep understanding of current technology and content trends and an ability to evaluate their relevance for the organization.
- Able to lead digital vision and champion execution.
- Should have led various digital teams that include content and tech teams.
- Excellent knowledge of digital frameworks relevant to the business objectives.
- Keen sense of what will click digitally, ability to spot talent, opportunities, and strategic partnership
- Great communication skills through presentation and coordination with all stakeholders
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Account Management
- Product Management
- Business Administration
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening