Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- •Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs, as well as coordinate with operations or other departments for data and report requirements.
- Generation and distribution of required reports for operations and required by clients.
- Should be able to expertly handle at least one account or team’s reporting requirements
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process or reports and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Graduate of a four-year course preferably BS in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics.
- 1+ years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst, preferably with a planning background.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data visualization (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Google Sites), databases, and programming.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.).
- Background in Google Scripts/programming/web coding is an advantage but optional.
- Technical knowledge regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule.
About Affinity X
AffinityX is the leading white-label creative and marketing services partner for companies that serve SMBs. We help our clients drive new revenue by offering everything their customers need, from physical to digital, logos, print ads, websites, online ad campaigns, and much more. We deliver world-class design and turnarounds in as little as four hours, all at a price SMBs can afford. The world's best SMB-focused companies depend on our technology, processes, and insights to secure their success.