With customer experience-first mindset, Customer & Store Experience Store Associate will support and optimize our brands’ online presence. Our Customer & Store Experience Associate will collate and update online assets, ensure implementation of campaigns. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in creating the perfect branded store experience for our shoppers and encourage business growth through effective campaigns. You will also act as a liaison to provide product/services information to resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face. You will ensure customers will have delighting online store experience on all brand touchpoints.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent communicators. An exceptional Customer & Store Experience Associate should be comfortable in using analytics to drive highly effective digital campaigns, continuously enhance brand store and customer experience, and deliver online store objectives.
- Execute and manage perfect store on-line experience for assigned brands across various platforms.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure fit-for-use e-tail content and online assets to create high impact store experience.
- Support Digital Brand Manager in executing and managing perfect store on-line experience for assigned brands across various ecommerce platforms, website, and social media accounts.
- Ensure freshness of content across all online channels to ensure high customer engagement
- Manage and maintain consistent online brand experience across different platforms.
- Analyze online customer behavior to ensure customer experience determines store design choices.
- Supports Digital Brand Manager in assessing platform promo and campaign effectiveness to ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage all consumer communication across ecommerce platform and social media.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and product conversion.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Knows our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicates and coordinates with internal team as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze multiple data sets
- Attention to detail
- Basic Photoshop & copywriting skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- MS Office
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Deductive Reasoning