- Responsible to develop and maintain strong relationships with government entities, regulatory bodies, and relevant stakeholders.
- Monitoring and influencing policy decisions, advocating for the company's interests, and ensuring compliance with government regulations.
- Coordinating with external and internal parties for policy decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering/Urban Planning/Architecture
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Great communication skills and people-oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Placement: Alam Sutera, Tangerang.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Jalur Sutera Barat, Panunggangan Timur Kel., Pinang
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
About PT Alam Sutera Realty Tbk
Alam Sutera is an integrated property developer focusing on the construction and management property committed to deliver better quality of life and high quality products.