HR Training Manager
Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Pasig, Philippines15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Design and develop effective training programs for employees to meet Hotel standard requirements.
- Develops and implements appropriate metric system and development interventions for continuous improvement to build capability and drive the desired organizational culture.
- Conduct “Training Needs Analysis” to identify the training gaps and requirements, measure training effectiveness and ensure that service standards are met.
- Design training on the job activities so as to maintain a quality job performance.
- Maintain continued professional development, keeping updated of the latest methods and best practices with the specific area of expertise.
- Manages the utilization and maintenance of resources to achieve efficiency and desired impact/output.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s /College Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources Management, Business Admin/Management
- With at least 5 years of experience in HR Training and Development preferably in a Hospitality Industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 15 Escriva Dr. Ortigas Business District
- 1 opening