Summary of Work Activities and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Assistant to the ADAA for Curriculum, the Curriculum Support Assistant manages, maintains, and updates records relating to academic programs of the assigned LS schools and provides secretariat support to the Curriculum Committee.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Curriculum Records Support
- Manages the Curriculum module of Intraaisis for undergraduate and graduate degrees offered by the assigned LS schools including uploading of curriculum details.
- Maintains the records and files of undergraduate and graduate programs of the assigned LS schools.
- Regularly updates the master list of course offerings of the assigned LS schools, ensures consistency in course codes and other details.
- Secretarial and logistical Support
- Handles logistical requirements for Curriculum Committee meetings, both en banc and small group (e.g., preparation of materials, refreshments, room reservations, and equipment set-up, etc.).
- Manages the processing of new/revised course proposals from the departments and programs of the assigned LS schools.
- Attends and responds to inquiries from departments/programs on the processing of curriculum and course proposals.
- Provides support services for graduation, program accreditation/assessment activities of the Loyola Schools
- Coordination and Documentation
- Coordinates with various offices in the Loyola Schools for the office and student-related activities.
- Prepares the official communication to the Registrar regarding new/revised courses approved by the Curriculum Committee
- Proofreads curriculum documents and assessment reports as may be assigned by the ADAA (e.g., for AUN assessment and/or PAASCU visits)
- Assists in the preparation of the LS Undergraduate and Graduate Bulletins of Information (BOI)
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the ADAA.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in Google Workspace apps (e.g., Gdoc, Gsheet, Gform, etc.) and other collaboration tools
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Demonstrates attention to details
- Demonstrates organizational skills
- Copes well with tight deadlines
- Collaborates well with others to accomplish tasks
- Demonstrates initiative and can work with minimum supervision
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Education
- At least 1 year work experience, preferably in an educational setting
- Previous work experience in the ADMU or familiarity with the ADMU educational system is an advantage
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Katipunan Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Higher Education / Academia
- 1 opening