Training Support Services Group Head
Ateneo de Manila University
- Quezon City, PhilippinesKatipunan Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Training Support Services Group Head fine-tunes the process of matching the course benefits with the specific needs of the participants. The position also puts in place a seamless system of course delivery particularly in terms of course materials, approach and methodology, and staff support; and, builds a strong training group that models and champions quality, productivity, and ethics in the workplace.
The Training Support Group Head’s critical functions and responsibilities are the following:
- Builds a closely-knit team out of the training group, orienting and empowering them to:
- Gain a clear perspective of marketing particularly the product-market needs dynamics, thus enabling them to continuously enhance CCE’s distinctive process of customizing each course towards an effective response to the specific needs of the participants.
- Play a major role in the effort to elevate the course materials- both presentation and handouts- to international standards.
- Achieve a level of efficiency that generates optimum results at the least cost.
- To showcase quality, productivity, and values in the workplace through a flawless operating system.
- Works cooperatively with each resource person in reviewing the course design and refining the Flight Plan toward
- Continuously enhances CCE’s distinctiveness in its approach and methodology that is practical, experiential, highly interactive, and cross-pollinating.
- Collaborates with the resource persons, program development assistants (Marketing), and support staff on the sustained thrust to improve course materials toward international standards.
- Plays close attention to planning, organizing, and utilizing resources for each course rollout to make sure objectives are attained on time, as per standards, and within budget.
- Cultivates a culture of product and service excellence.
- Monitors and constantly improves the quality assurance process.
- Puts in place and supervises the registrar function using a data warehouse that keeps track of each person or firm’s engagement at CCE.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the immediate superior.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Can effectively design and organize training programs
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- Dynamic, creative, personable
- Computer literate
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Candidate must possess a Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or equivalent units
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be willing to work in Makati.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Katipunan Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Higher Education / Academia
- 1 opening
About Ateneo de Manila University
The Ateneo de Manila University (Ateneo) is one of the leading universities in the Philippines. More than 150 years in existence, the Ateneo has grown into a major Jesuit institution. Officially it became a university in 1959. It offers over 100 academic degree programmes. Ateneo offers Basic Education (Grade School, Junior and Senior High School). In addition, the Loyola Schools (college) is made up of four schools (Social Sciences; Humanities; Science and Engineering; and Management) that offer graduate and undergraduate degrees, with a total enrolment of about 10,000 students per year. The Ateneo has 4 professional schools located in 3 campuses in Quezon City, Makati City and Pasig City (Business; Government; Law; and Medicine and Public Health), with about 4,000 professional postgraduate students. It has an array of research centres, 11 of which are recognized as Centres of Excellence by the Philippine Commission on Higher Education. In addition to a European Studies Programme, it has a Centre for Asian Studies that fosters comparative research on East and Southeast Asia. The Ateneo has 207 partnerships with universities around the world (82 in Europe, 87 in Asia, 11 in Australia and New Zealand, and 27 in North and South America) and is a member of the ASEAN Universities Network and 3 other international university networks. The Ateneo’s Rizal Library is the most advanced in the Philippines with over 307,000 titles in its collection and online access to most major academic journals.