As a Business Development Officer, you will develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of Loft’s revenue goals. Your mission is to increase Loft’s roster of clients, sponsors and partners. Combining analytical talent, relationship building skills and business sense, your role is to identify a new market opportunity, and lead the team forward to realize that opportunity.
- You will perform market research and lead generation tasks to identify new prospects.
- You will engage with executives and decision makers with the goal of turning them into a client, sponsor or partner.
- You will own and project manage the lead-to-conversion process of Loft’s sales pipeline for all products.
- You will develop and deliver proposals to potential clients, partners, sponsors and investors.
- You will conduct client meetings and sales presentations as needed.
- You will assist the Digital Services Director, Sales Director and other stakeholders in closing, onboarding and improving relationships with high value clients.
- You will help analyze current and past financial data, to make sure Loft is on track to hit revenue targets.
- You will perform support tasks for the marketing team creating content for Loft’s marketing channels, data uploading and other tasks as needed.
- You will stay up-to-date with news and trends within the coworking, PropTech and real estate niches, keeping the team updated about the happenings in the industry.
- You will work with the core team on events planning and execution.
- You will assist the core team and project stakeholders on special tasks, as needed.
- Business development professional with solid experience in a sales & marketing role.
- Articulate, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Go-getter attitude, with a hunger for closing new deals.
- Can positively adapt to project changes and multitasking.
- Committed to stay and grow a career with Loft for the foreseeable future.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Closing Sales
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 opening