Advanced World Systems, Inc.
- Cebu City, PhilippinesG/F, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Implementation of new features to an existing web-based user interface panel device.
- Maintenance of existing features of a web-based user interface panel device.
- Performs other activities which maybe required as need arises provided he/she is qualified for these activities.
- At least 3 years actual experience in SW development using React JS.
- Web application development (design, coding, testing, bug fixing) using React JS.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- i1 Bldg., Cebu IT Park, Apas
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Advanced World Systems, Inc.
Established in 1993 as an Offshore Research and Development arm of a joint venture between IBM Japan and Toshiba TEC, we later on became an independent company, establishing our head office in Japan. With more than 20 years in the business operating in the Philippines, Japan, and China, we are the strategic partner of choice by renowned companies like IBM Japan, Ltd., Lenovo, Kyocera, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, and Toshiba-TEC Corporation. Our teams of engineers are both technical experts and bi-lingual (English and Japanese), providing software development solutions and services.