- Implementation of new functions into a device model which interfaces to a web-based UI console.
- Maintenance of existing functions of a device model which interfaces to a web-based UI console.
- Performs other activities which maybe required as need arises provided he/she is qualified for these activities.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5-year IT related course.
- Embedded software development (design, coding, testing, bug fixing) using C for a cumulative experience equivalent to 3 years.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
About Advanced World Systems, Inc.
Established in 1993 as an Offshore Research and Development arm of a joint venture between IBM Japan and Toshiba TEC, we later on became an independent company, establishing our head office in Japan. With more than 20 years in the business operating in the Philippines, Japan, and China, we are the strategic partner of choice by renowned companies like IBM Japan, Ltd., Lenovo, Kyocera, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, and Toshiba-TEC Corporation. Our teams of engineers are both technical experts and bi-lingual (English and Japanese), providing software development solutions and services.