Position will be part of the Sales Development Team and directly reports to Sales Development Manager. Team is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, training, and engaging sellers and employees alike.
Responsible in providing support for the whole recruitment process for both internal and external sources as well as traditional and non-traditional platforms. This also entails hiring for both sales and non-sales positions across the company.
- Participating in and spearheading sourcing activities both face to face and virtually.
- Posting, updating, and processing applications on job portals
- Assist hiring managers in their sourcing and recruitment efforts
- Conduct interviews both face to face and/or virtually and evaluate employment factors such as applicant knowledge, skills, attitude, and experience
- Update recruitment database and trackers
- Consult with management to review and recommend competitive packages based on industry standards
- Ensure positive candidate experience by providing timely updates to all parties
- Receive direction from Sales Development Manager and execute strategies based on agreed company standards
- Meet recruitment targets as set and agreed upon by management
- Conduct and document seller and employee exit interviews
- Assist in training and engagement activities when available
- A graduate of Psychology, Human Resources, or any relate course
- Has strong spoken and written English communication skills
- Preferably with at least two years experience in end to end recruitment, preferably in sales
- Solid interpersonal skills a must. Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders on all levels required
- Willing to extend hours when necessary
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure and dynamic working environment
- Willing to report to work or virtually as needed
- Social media savvy a huge plus