We are looking for an IT Helpdesk Technician to join the IT team in the Philippines. In this role, you will support our internal teams with SaaS systems, hardware, AV, network, and other peripherals. You will be a primary point of contact for IT-related things in our San Diego office and be responsible for the provisioning of hardware and software to new and existing employees.
Here's what you'll do:
- Serve as Tier1 support for all hardware and software requests and resolve the requests within the established SLA or escalate as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end point hardware, software, network, AV, and other device issues by running diagnostics and documenting problems and resolutions.
- Troubleshoot Video Conferencing solutions, including Zoom and other technologies
- Perform basic network troubleshooting and maintenance
- Administer SaaS applications, including Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Okta, etc.,
- Procure and deploy Mac and Windows devices.
- Maintain inventory of all the assets
- Create high-quality documentation of processes and policies for IT staff and other employees.
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time-related constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 2 years experience of supporting users with Google Workspace, Okta, Slack, Zoom, and other SaaS platforms
- At least 1 year experience administering JAMF and Windows Intune
- 2+ years of experience in an IT support role
- Experience troubleshooting mac and basic network issues
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously
- Strong service orientation and passion for helping people
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work onsite 4-5 times a week
- Certification in Okta, Google Workspace Administrator, and/or JAMF!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Equipment - Laptop
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
ClickUp is one app to replace them all. It's the future of work. More than just task management - ClickUp offers docs, reminders, goals, calendars, and even an inbox. Fully customizable, ClickUp works for every type of team, so all teams can use the same app to plan, organize, and collaborate. ClickUp is trusted by millions of users and over 100,000 teams at the world's best companies like Google, Airbnb, Uber, and Nike.