Who You Are
As the Business Analyst, you will serve links between the product team and software engineering team, and between the C-suite and both teams. Your experience within a SaaS environment will aid in the design and reporting of metrics to provide operational insights that will influence business decisions.
Apart from dissecting and analysing data, you regularly conduct deep dives to provide probable causes and pragmatic solutions before communicating it to the stakeholders.
In this role, you must have the technical aptitude to understand the requirements and scope defined by the product team to ensure the developed software meets the desired outcomes.
What You Do
- Champion success measures and key metrics to use on team initiatives and product launches
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments
- Generating data visualization tools to be used across different teams
- Communicate the findings from the analysis to turn information into reports, dashboards, and/or presentations
- Manipulate data into actionable insights
- Collaborate to understand the problems and participate in defining the technical solutions
- Provide guidance for the development of test plans and review test results
- Recommend improvements to product functionality, performance, security or scalability
What You Bring
- MBA preferred. Minimum: Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a SaaS project
- Intrinsic knowledge on MySQL and other data querying tools
- Familiarity with with Google Analytics/Optimize, A/B testing
- Excellent at writing functional and technical specifications
- Great attention to detail, organisational skills and an analytical mind
- Strong command of modern software architectures
- Experienced in unified modeling tools (UML) , business processes (BPMN), state diagrams and conceptual data models
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave