About the role
CoreData is seeking a highly organised and self-directed Team Leader to manage a group of dynamic analysts and support delivery of consumer and B2B research projects across a range of industries.
This Manila-based full-time role is best suited to researchers with 5-10 years’ experience in a market research agency, or similar research-related experience with team management role.
Supporting also a team of research consultants in Australia, you will have the opportunity to be part of a large Manila-based team of analysts working on Australians projects while working directly with our Australia-based team.
You are naturally curious about understanding the story behind the numbers. Motivated and passionate, you relish working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and are comfortable delivering to tight deadlines.
You enjoy dealing with a range of stakeholders and multi-tasking across client projects, demonstrate a willingness to learn and have a keen desire to progress your market research career.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Global COO, your primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage the team on day-to-day research operations
- Organise project timelines and research work allocation among team members
- Ensure quality of all research outputs before sending/presenting to the client
- Handle more complex syndicated and client-commissioned projects
- Evaluate performance and efficiency of individual team members
- Forecast volume of incoming projects and staffing requirements
- Train and coach research team members
- Support and ensure the implementation of best practices to company and team processes
- Conduct training sessions on company and team processes
Skills and experience
Previous research and team management experiences are essential, preferably in a market research agency. Graduate and post-graduate qualifications in Social Sciences, Statistics or a related field are also desirable.
- Previous experience managing a team
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Adept at using Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with detailed data sets
- Solid working background in statistical tools such as R, SPSS, Stata, Q, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously with a ‘can do’ attitude
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related field (ie. market research firm or data analysis role using statistical tools and excel)
- Previous experience working with clients
- Interest in digital research tools and approaches
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Work from Home shall be reviewed and may be changed by the management with prior notice
- Statistical Analysis
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Market Research
- Social Science [Economics & Psychology]
- Communication Research
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Tektite Towers, Exchange Road, Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening