Trade Development Specialist
Distribution Solutions Phils Inc.
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- To manage inventory levels within the supply chain while developing an overall Trade business plan in conjunction with the sales & marketing Teams of principal companies; ensure the development and implementation of effective trade strategies and programs by providing strategic and tactical leadership.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying with the DOH guidelines. the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Manage all aspects of the business: tracking the supply chain, negotiating contracts, developing processes and procedures, and developing reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers, traders, drugstores, pharmacy, health institutions and hospitals. Report inventory levels and issues.
- Notify customers and update of all systems, relating to new/changes in price and product lists.
- Manage the A/R balances for principal companies and in conjunction with supply chain department.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Identify appropriate metrics and tracking to ensure the right execution and success; analyze procedure volume, trends, growth, for the wholesale/retail channel Provide information regarding sales and stock levels and support new product launches while ensuring access & availability in trade accounts.
- Coordinate with Finance and Supply Chain on the management of product shipment logistics, inventory levels, and other related issues relating to the distribution center, act as the point person in the relationship with our internal and external customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Manage product donations from our partners & customers, Process Customer Complaint reimbursements as provided by Regulatory/Medical Department.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management. work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- College graduate, any field
- Experience in Trade Accounts Management is an advantage
- Good in written and oral communication
- Goal oriented, customer oriented, self-motivated
- Pleasing personality
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Distribution Solutions Phils Inc.
Distriphil is a national pharmaceutical distribution company. Although new in the industry, as a company, the men and women behind Distriphil are considered veterans in the pharmaceutical field. Banded together under the banner of Chiongbian Group of Companies, Distriphil aims to be the healthcare industry's leading partner in health and wellness. Being a pharmaceutical company, we always strive to provide each and every Filipino access to the best yet most affordable medicine that there is to offer. Setting new standards in the healthcare industry is our way of serving. We are committed to giving only the very best for the people most important to us: our patients. At Distriphil, we place the people we help at the heart of everything we do because they are the reason for being.