A Customer Service Representative, or Customer Help Representative, is responsible for engaging with customers on behalf of their company. Their duties include answering phone calls or emails from customers to answer questions, participating in meetings with the customer service team to discover new communication tactics and maintaining expert knowledge about company products or services to best help customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform job-related tasks as assigned by immediate superior
- 1 to 2 years of proven work experience handling voiced international account is an advantage but not required
- Familiarity using customer service software like Freshdesk and Zendesk is an advantage but not required
- Excellent English (verbal and written) communication skills
- Highly organized person, analytical and data driven
- Able to work effectively in fast-paced situations and adapt to rapid changes in information, process, direction, or workflow.
- Willing to be assigned on rotating work schedule
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Highly analytical and good problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel and Google Sheets
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- MS Office
- Problem Sensitivity
- Email Support
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Data Encoding / Data Entry