· Create an optimal data pipeline architecture and recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
· Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
· Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
· Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
· 1-2 Years in working experience
· Knowledgeable in Linux Operating System.
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft PowerBI OR Amazon Quicksight.
· (Good to have) Knowledge in automation.
· Plus if knowledgeable in Amazon Data Analytics & Visualization.
· Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
· Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
· Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
· Ability to work with deadlines and under time constraints
· Good communication skills to present information to the stakeholders
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 3734 Bautista Street , Palanan, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Payment industry
- 1 opening