Meet the team & the product:
We are looking for a Sales Associate who will work directly with the CEO, COO and Marketing Manager.
Edge Tutor delivers quality learning experiences to students globally through its highly skilled network of proudly Filipino teachers.
Get to know the role :
Working closely with the Marketing and Account Management teams, the Sales Associate will be responsible for creating, securing and maintaining meaningful partnerships with international tutoring companies.
- Build relationships with industry/professional associations
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to ensure consistency in branding and messaging
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients and competitors
- Collate and maintain client information in the CRM database.
- Work closely with account managers to implement client service and retention plans
- Analyze sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Create customized proposals to meet clients' needs
- Coordinate the transition between closing and account management, ensuring business requirements are clearly documented and scheduled for execution
- Conduct routine analysis of the sales funnel to provide insights to management that inform sales strategies
- Assist with drafting sales pitches, contracts, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ensure stakeholders within and outside EDGE are aligned with our vision-mission of empowering our community of thousands of Filipino teachers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related fields
- Excellent business communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with content creation for marketing campaigns
- Understanding of B2B Sales Process
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and complete tasks and responsibilities independently
- Possess positive attitude, sound judgment, and top-level professionalism
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- CRM Software
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Closing Sales