As a Growth Manager, you will be spearheading the development & expansion of new market segments for Expedock. You will have ownership and responsibility over 1 customer segment and its relevant product offerings. Your primarily role is to serve as the voice of this particular customer segment assigned to you in such a way that generates value for the customer and drives business growth.
This is a multi disciplinary function that will require you to work on customer discovery, sales support (talking & listening to prospects and customers alongside the preparation of sales material), customer acquisition & retention, revenue growth, product strategy, product marketing, and product development.
Naturally, you will be working closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, marketing, customer success, design, and data to identify and prioritize growth opportunities, and develop and execute strategies to achieve our growth goals.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Product Manager for Growth include:
- PMF & Growth Expansion for a specific Market Segment: Identify opportunities for growth and develop a roadmap for addressing those opportunities. This may involve conducting market research, analyzing data and metrics, and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Developing and executing on a growth plan (sales, marketing, support): Once the growth opportunities have been identified, develop and execute on a plan to address those opportunities. This may involve identifying and prioritizing growth experiments and initiatives, and working with cross-functional teams to implement those initiatives.
- Analyzing data and metrics: Work with data and use it to inform their decisions. They should be able to analyze data and metrics to understand user behavior and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams: Work closely with teams such as sales, marketing,product, and design to implement growth initiatives and ensure that the product is meeting the needs of users.
- Developing and testing hypotheses: Must be comfortable with experimentation and testing different approaches to see what works best. This may involve developing hypotheses about what will drive user engagement and retention, and implementing those that are successful.
- Continuously iterating on the product and growth strategy: Be proactive in continuously improving the product and the growth strategy based on data and feedback from users and the market. This may involve collaborating with the rest of the product and marketing teams to reorient the product roadmap and growth plan as needed
- Willing to work in EST or PST timezone
- Product or Growth management experience; 3+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on growth and user acquisition; with a deep understanding of the product development process, as well as experience managing products or product lines
- Customer development / customer-facing experience (While this role is not a sales function, it will primarily require you to talk & listen to customers)
- Strategic thinking; able to identify growth opportunities and develop a long-term vision and roadmap for our products
- Data-driven decision making; Comfortable working with data and using it to inform their decision; able to analyze data and metrics to understand user behavior and identify areas for improvement
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; Can effectively communicate their vision and strategy to cross-functional teams and stakeholders; work effectively with teams such as engineering, design, and marketing to implement growth initiatives
- Creativity and innovation; Thinks creatively and can come up with new and innovative ideas for driving growth; comfortable with experimentation and testing approaches to see what works best; experience with A/B testing and other growth experimentation methods
- Strong problem solving skills; Able to identify and solve problems that may arise during the development process, as well as anticipate and address potential issues that may impact growth
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a related field (e.g. Business, Marketing Computer Science, Engineering)
- Understanding of logistics, freight forwarding, and the supply chain industry
- Previously worked at a software company/tech startup
Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Equipment - Laptop
- Unlimited Managed Time-off
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening