We at Expedock are reinventing the multi-trillion-dollar industry of global shipping and supply chain by harnessing the power of artificial intelligence and data processing. We collaborate with leading logistics businesses worldwide, helping them streamline their intricate logistics processes and enhance transparency.
Who we need
Expedock is seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing initiatives, overseeing outbound lead generation, running email campaigns, creating sequences, testing them with potential customers, building the ideal customer profile, and creating customer personas. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to align marketing strategies with business objectives and drive customer engagement.
You will have the opportunity to scale your career and potentially own multiple channels within the business.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager:
- Understands the market and key personas – what problems they face and how we can solve them
- Uses data-driven insights to drive engagement and optimize performance metrics. This includes articulating content and developing sequences among others.
- Executes on-demand gen, this would be less paid digital ads and more events (virtual and in-person) and outbound support
- Can work in ambiguity and A/B test different types of framing for our new product lines
Strategy Development and Execution
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and upselling.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align marketing efforts with sales objectives and drive revenue growth.
- Oversee the marketing budget and allocate resources effectively to achieve marketing goals.
Lead Generation and Customer Engagement
- Lead outbound lead generation activities, researching potential lead sources, and optimizing lead generation campaigns.
- Spearhead webinars and potentially in-person events with partners while quantifying the impact on our leads generated.
- Perform A/B testing and analyze campaign performance to optimize engagement and conversion rates.
Campaign Management and Sales Enablement
- Create effective sales collaterals and content strategies to optimize sales metrics through marketing initiatives in coordination with the sales team
- Plan, execute, and optimize email campaigns to generate leads and nurture prospects.
- Create personalized email sequences tailored to different customer segments and stages of the buyer's journey.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics to track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Customer Profiling and Persona Development
- Develop the ideal customer profile (ICP) through market research and analysis of customer data. We already have one in place but further developing by understanding where they are and how they like to be approached is relevant.
- Knows how to align marketing initiatives throughout the customer lifecycle
Team Management and Cross-functional Collaboration
- Operate as an IC then eventually build out a team when we scale while managing 1 person.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, design, sales, and partnerships, to ensure cohesive brand messaging and consistent customer experience
- Experience in the tasks above, not all but most of them
- Prior experience in a technology company
- Availability to work 9 am to 1 pm EST, with the rest of the hours flexible to accommodate individual needs and productivity
- Familiarity with Salesforce and other common marketing and CRM tools, such as Sales Navigator and Mixmax
- Experience with product marketing, field marketing & content marketing are a plus
- Understanding of international freight and supply chain are a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays