Filstar Distributors Corporation
- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Responsible for achieving planned sales goals and to keep management informed of problems and opportunities as well as area requirements of their areas.
- Supervises Sales Representatives and other field personnel in sustaining and improving Filstar products competitive position and in handling particular problems related to competition.
- Responsible in ensuring the achievement of assigned targets.
- Able to establish priorities and completion duty of sales expansion and projects.
- Ensures that immediate actions are executed if there are customers complaints.
- Able to develop and recommend strategies to meet present and future requirements in his/her area of responsibility.
- Prepare sales budget for his/her area and operate in their approved budget allocation.
- Evaluates senior sales representative in the performance of their duties and discuss with their potential problem areas and direct their attention accordingly.
- Evaluates over-all performance of assigned area by category by key accounts on retail objectives and improvements or shortfalls, distribution by accounts.
- Responsible for communicating , review of all personnel under his/her supervision , to the Assistant Vice President.
- Develops specific improvement and development programs for each individual territory.
- Take recommendatory action where and when required on termination, promotions, transfer and re assignments.
- Make recommendations on each matter pertaining to product quality, saleability, and non saleability .
- Monitors competitive activities and suggest counter measures.
- Develops effective working relations with other departments so as to take advantage of their assistance to achieve sales goal , reduce expenses and effectively carry out sales programs.
- Bachelor's Degree graduate of any course
- Minimum number of work experience: 3 years.
- Strong analytical and planning skills; Excellent leadership skills
- Familiar with geographical locations.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent time Management and problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Employee Referral Program
Optional membership of dependents in HMO
Broader coverage of differnt types of insurances
Bereavement assistance of 10k, paid bereavement leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Performance Management
- Closing Sales
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 106 Shaw Building Shaw Boulevard Barangay Kapitolyo, Pasig City
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About Filstar Distributors Corporation
Filstar Distributors Corporation maintains the prestige of being the exclusive licensee of Hallmark Cards in the Philippines since 1974. In addition, it was made the authorized distributor of the following brands: • Pioneer Balloons from the U.S.A. in 1995 • BIC Stationery products from France in 2001; BIC Lighters and Shavers (exclusive distributorship) • Everts Balloons from Malaysia in 2003 • Martha Stewart Crafts • Scentco • Crayola (Licensee) The company was the first to introduce the scrapbooking hobby in the Philippines, creating the brand Craft Easy, formerly known as All About Scrapbooking. Other of its locally-created brands include: • Celebration Balloons • Wrapsody - a line of high-end quality gift wrap paper with special effects • Wrap 'Em Up – ribbons and quick gift wrapping ideas • Photofun photo albums THE STORY OF THE HALLMARK BRAND AND FILSTAR, THE COMPANY, IN THE PHILIPPINES The beginnings of Hallmark in the Philippines had its share of twists and charm. In 1969, people from Kansas City, U.S.A., home of the Hallmark headquarters, came to the Philippines looking for a local licensee. It was in National Book Store (NBS) that Hallmark discovered the qualities they too valued: the premium placed on excellence and the right attitude towards growth. These were the same qualities which the founder of NBS, Mrs. Socorro C. Ramos, valued. It was a Good Friday when Mrs. Ramos was approached by Hallmark U.S.A. Thereafter, she went to Kansas City to arrange the deal and successfully came back with the license to manufacture and distribute Hallmark in the Philippines. It was on her kitchen table that the very first cards were planned. This was in 1973, the start of the Hallmark- NBS partnership. The next year, Hallmark cards made their appearance on the racks of National Book Store. What followed were years of astounding growth and excellence. In product lines, from Christmas to everyday themes, more greeting cards and other excellent products have been added on each year to establish a full line of quality Hallmark merchandise. Today, Filstar distributes to 1,000 outlets nationwide and has evolved to be a distributor of not just Hallmark, but of other products that supplement and enhance the personal expressions industry. The successful introduction of the All About Scrapbooking brand spearheaded the art of scrapbooking in the Philippines. It is now the top of mind brand of scrapbooking enthusiasts and hobbyists.