Customer Support Associate | Davao
First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation
- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Main purpose of the role is to assist the customer support and sales section in handling customer inquiries, requests, complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provides timely and accurate assistance on resolving customer inquiries, requests and complaints through phone calls, emails, and face to face interactions
- Works closely with other units to resolve customer concerns
- Files and maintains all customer records
- Prepares MIS reports relating to CS or front-line functions
- Processes corporate actions such as IPOs, FOOs, Stock Rights offerings, and Tender Offer availments
- Assists sales team in account opening functions during events
- Handles special projects from time to time
- Complies with internal and external policies and regulations
- Performs other responsibilities that may be assigned
- Education: College graduate of a four-year business course preferably in Marketing, Economics, Financial Management or at least two years’ related experience in customer service.
- Experience: 1-3 years experience in customer service, must demonstrate previous success in effective people skills
- Skills: Must have good written and oral communication skills, Microsoft Office literate
- Personality: Must be sensible, patient, a team-player, has initiative and assertive.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
About First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation
FIRST METRO SECURITIES BROKERAGE COPORATION is a stockbrokerage house licensed to trade in the Philippine Stock Exchange.
Established in 1994, we have been a trusted provider of equity brokering services and solutions to individuals, public and private corporations and other financial institutions for over 20 years.
Our strong expertise in the stock market is backed by the strength and stability of FIRST METRO INVESTMENT CORPORATION, the leading investment bank in the country, and the METROBANK GROUP, one the Philippines' largest financial conglomerates.
We provide our clients with easy and convenient access to the listed securities in the stock market, either thru our state-of-the-art online trading platforms or with the assistance of our seasoned and knowledgeable equity brokers.
Our strategic alliances with highly regarded local and international economic and market research providers give our clients access to superior and reliable economic and market information, analysis and recommendation.
We are the market maker and one of the authorized participants of the country’s first and only Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF), the FIRST METRO PHILIPPINE EQUITY EXCHANGE TRADED FUND (FMETF), which tracks the performance of the PSE Index.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST.
We believe success happens when we put talented and passionate people together in an inspiring environment that supports teamwork and personal growth. That is why at FirstMetroSec, we put people first in everything that we do. We focus on attracting and nurturing top talent and providing them with a career that is fun, rewarding and engaging. We motivate people to perform at their very best through continuous training, advancement opportunities, a collaborative atmosphere and competitive pay and benefits packages. Our rapidly growing team is always on the lookout for people who are results-driven, energetic, team-oriented and customer-focused. If you have these qualities and can see yourself at FirstMetroSec, we would like to hear from you.