The 360 Integrated Media Campaign Planner will work with account and media teams to develop cross-channel strategies that address clients’ business objectives. You will be a strategist and tactician, making confidence-instilling recommendations that drive behavioral change and business benefit.
The 360 Integrated Media Campaign Planner has the following responsibilities:
- Develop national, regional, and local traditional media mix strategies/budget recommendations that will include most or all of the following: national and local broadcast television, cable television, radio, outdoor advertising, and local newspapers and magazine, to achieve client goals.
- Organize, implement, and manage the media planning development process, including coordination, while ensuring that the plan is efficient before client presentation.
- Use traditional media planning tools to develop media plans.
- Present recommendations, POVs, and analyses to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor media campaigns and hold periodic campaign performance meetings with internal stakeholders, helping to interpret/understand campaign performance.
- Provide buying specifications, monitor development, and review media buys and post-buy analyses.
- Coordinate projects and media requests with internal stakeholders and assigned client contacts to determine specific advertising needs, communicating deadlines to supervisor/s.
- Negotiate print/OOH ad rates and added value, determine the best placement of each ad, and make sure each ad purchase falls in line withIN the approved budget.
- Must have an understanding of current marketplace conditions.
- Must be up-to-date with available media and promotional opportunities.
- Use analytics systems to track and report ad performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Management or similar field
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in Integrated Marketing Campaign Planning or Traditional Planning like ATL.
- 1-2 years of Digital Marketing or Agency Account Management experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Basic quantitative skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- 1 opening