The Project Manager is responsible for the establishment of functional Engineering and Maintenance Teams and Programs, based on sound engineering principles and internationally acknowledged best practices and based on the current objectives as set by the Management. To ensure that future engineering projects to be handled by the group of companies will be met on a timely schedule within specified limits, as set by the Management of the Company. To be primarily involved in the audit, monitoring, and execution of the Engineering, Operations, and Maintenance Projects including, but not limited to Construction, Maintenance, Project Management and execution, manufacturing process reviews, technical recommendations on the associated activities such as plant operations, warehousing, and logistics, to support the initiatives and directions as set by the Management while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and implements Plans to meet all demands and objectives.
- Participates in Objective Setting, Planning and Development, and review of Engineering and Maintenance, Operations, and Plant Performance.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Maintains and Updates Operating and Training Manuals for the Engineering and Maintenance Department Policies and Procedures.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with the established Computerize Maintenance Management System and instruct others on its operations.
- Documents of best practices of the Plant in terms of the Engineering and Maintenance.
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of subordinates and makes necessary programs to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Plans and organizes facilities works and activities within the department to ensure the smooth operation of all equipment and systems.
- Develops plan and program for the improvement of equipment and other related systems to fully support production operation and other customers
- Plans, implements, and evaluates the Engineering and Maintenance projects plant-wide.
- Assists with the termination, hiring, and deployment of maintenance personnel
- Licensed ME, EE, CE
- At least 8 years in a managerial position in a technical setting. Experience with management of repairs and maintenance of processing and/or utility equipment
- Good interpersonal skill
- Computerized Maintenance Management System hands-on knowledge
- Management skills
- Good negotiations skills
- Good communications skills
- Experience in working with an ISO/EMS environment, an advantage.
- In depth knowledge of maintenance in a manufacturing plant or heavy industry plant is an asset.
- Can handle work pressure
- Innovative, Systematic, Resourceful, Honest