GJH Sercons, Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, NCR, PhilippinesTaguigNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
To assist the management in designing, drafting plans, and drawings for the production. Operation and layout of piping system and all related mechanical piping works in 2D and 3D formats using a variety of designing programs and tools. Help modify existing designs to reflect updates and changes. Collaborate with team of designers to complete all mechanical capital projects and provide risk assessment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates drawings and mechanical plans in 2D and 3D format using variety of designing programs and tools.
- Prepares and design all construction related drawings and documents.
- Analyzes all mechanical designs and prepare various concepts for piping designs and develop required mechanical drawings.
- As may be given by the Management from time to time, to support the overall objectives of the project and company
- BS Mechanical Engineering Graduate
- With experience to Mechanical Design Engineering (Piping Engineer)
- Communication Skills
- AutoCAD Plant 3D Skills
- P&ID Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Knowledge of Building codes and Regulatory Standards
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, NCR, Philippines
- 1 opening
About GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.