To assist the management in designing, drafting plans, and drawings for the production. Operation and layout of piping system and all related mechanical piping works in 2D and 3D formats using a variety of designing programs and tools. Help modify existing designs to reflect updates and changes. Collaborate with team of designers to complete all mechanical capital projects and provide risk assessment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates drawings and mechanical plans in 2D and 3D format using variety of designing programs and tools.
- Prepares and design all construction related drawings and documents.
- Analyzes all mechanical designs and prepare various concepts for piping designs and develop required mechanical drawings.
- As may be given by the Management from time to time, to support the overall objectives of the project and company
- BS Mechanical Engineering Graduate
- With experience to Mechanical Design Engineering (Piping Engineer)
- Communication Skills
- AutoCAD Plant 3D Skills
- P&ID Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Knowledge of Building codes and Regulatory Standards