GJH Sercons, Inc.
- Calaca, PhilippinesCalaca, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCalacaCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Designs and implements systems and equipment procedures used. Helps transform raw materials into valuable everyday products. Designs, implements, controls, and optimizes processes and machinery in the plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes Familiarization and Training
- Process Parameters & limits review and setting new ones as applicable.
- Yield (Recovery/BPR Review)
- Experimental Production Trial Runs execution lead.
- Prepares Experimental Trial Runs Guidelines and reports.
- On -Stream Time & other documentation.
- The root causes Analysis and Incident Reporting in relation to quality.
- Equipment Failure Reporting
- Reports Health and Safety Incidents.
- Reports Environmental Incidents
- General Housekeeping
- Rotameter’s numbering/ piping identification effectiveness.
- Scrubber Caustic Usage reduction.
- Schedules Product runs target
- Complies and implements all Company policies adherence to Company Code of Conduct and Discipline and Safety Procedures
- Performs other tasks as determined by immediate supervisor and/or Management
1. Chemical Engineering Graduate/License
2. At least 1 year of experience
3. Interpersonal skills
4. Observation skills
5. Time management skills
6. Provide accurate report
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Calaca, CALABARZON, Philippines
- 2 openings
About GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.