GJH Sercons, Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We are looking for an Inventory Analyst to join our team.
- Inventory Analyst responsibilities include counting and analyzing.
- You will be responsible for tracking all inventory to ensure our company maintains proper inventory levels for the accounting department.
- As an Inventory Analyst, you should be analytical with strong attention to detail.
- You will also identify any discrepancies or losses so they can be prevented from happening again.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- At least six (6) months to one (1) year of experience in inventory and analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and MS Excel.
- Preferably with experience in handling Accounts Receivables.
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 5 openings
About GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.