We’re looking for a Sr. Data Analyst who will be a part of a growing team focused on understanding & analyzing data, creating visualizations & reports, and discovering insights that can help drive business decisions and provide solutions.
In line with our mission, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to a dynamic and international environment by collaborating with different departments across the organization and providing key data that help the business run efficiently.
- Strategy: Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Collaboration: Work together with Database and Tech teams and contribute to the shaping of the business’s data infrastructure
- Data Management: Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data and build data sources based on stakeholder’s requests
- Data Visualization: Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, and present findings in a clear and concise way by creating dashboards and visualizations
What You’ll Love in goFLUENT
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. Starting day one of your #lifeatgoFLUENT, tons of awesome perks and benefits await you, including:
- Dynamic, startup-like experience within the security of a fast-growing, 20-old Swiss-based company.
- Learn from top executives and visionaries in the learning and language market.
- The experience of joining an innovative organization with an international, vibrant working environment.
- Full onboarding and fast ramp mentoring program leading candidates to success.
- World-class learning experience by being a goFLUENT learner. Learn from one of our twelve business languages!
- Exciting global team-building events abroad.
goFLUENT is an equal opportunity employer, so by working with us, you’ll be part of an organization that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion.
You’ll Love This Job if You…
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Have good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Are driven and self-motivated
What We’re Looking For
- Proven work experience as a data analyst/business data analyst for at least 3 years
- Knowledge and experience in Tableau or any BI Visualization tool, and R/Python
- Knowledge of statistics, advanced experience using Excel and basic SQL queries
- At least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any quantitative field
- Willing to work in Eastwood City, Quezon City