Join our dynamic, fun, and talented team in a kind and fast-growing environment and have the opportunity to be exposed to international accounting standards by being involved with the finance processes of our headquarter office in Switzerland and the US entity.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in the multinational market, someone who enjoys learning new things, is flexible, keen to details, and adaptable to change and improvements.
- Payroll: Ensure accuracy and validation of the monthly payroll for the Global entities
- Disbursement: Review requests for payments and corresponding supporting documents, monitor outstanding payables and process supplier invoices
- Reconciliation: Reconcile accounting data such as banks, receivables, payables and intercompany
- Bookkeeping: Perform bookkeeping responsibilities such as keeping accounting software logs updated, including the recording of external and internal invoices, cash receipts, adjusting journal entries, and F/X accounting
- Tax compliance: Aid in the preparation and filing of tax returns for both the Swiss and the US entities
- Reporting and Analysis: Responsible for sending monthly general account analysis, weekly cash forecasting and quarterly intercompany reporting
- Controls: Perform monthly controls and analysis of accounts
What You'll Love in goFLUENT
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. Starting day one of your #lifeatgoFLUENT, tons of awesome perks and benefits await you, including:
- Dynamic, startup-like experience within the security of a fast-growing, 22-year old Swiss-based company.
- Learn from top executives and visionaries in the learning and language market.
- The experience of joining an innovative organization with an international, vibrant working environment.
- Full on-boarding and fast ramp mentoring program leading candidate to success.
- World-class learning experience by being a goFLUENT learner. Learn from one of our twelve business languages!
You'll Love This Job if You
- Have great analytical skills with great attention to detail to identify errors and deviations in the accounts
- Are solutions-oriented, thinks out of the box and is highly organized
- Have initiative and can propose ways to improve the current processes
What You'll Need
- Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in General Accounting
- Knowledge in Accounting software such as Quickbooks and Sage
- Knowledge in using spreadsheets, formulas and functions
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must be willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening