The Inventory Associate for the Healthy Options Warehouse team is responsible for monitoring shipment and ensuring that the data remains maintained and updated in the system. The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities to be performed are as follows
- Assists in the preparation of all the inventory related reports, answer all the routine queries, and provides the much-needed support for the operations, logistics, accounting, and quality departments.
- Reviews all the shipment documents and verifies the details to make sure that they are complete and accurate
- Reviews the shipment transactions and ensures that the receipts are posted in a timely manner
- Accountable for reconciliation activities so that the inventory records are validated and are actively involved in the resolution of issues
- Takes daily inventory of the assigned supply, requisitions, and to restock supplies to par levels
- Rotates the stock and ensure that the stored area is clean and maintained up to date in accordance with the regulatory requirements
- Monitors the usage of the stock, creates reports related to the utilization, and coordinates with the other departments and recommends changes in inventory
- Be the key person responsible for cycle counts as well as the physical inventories
- Conducts keen research and resolves all the inaccuracies in inventory and completes audits of the internal processes
- Handles all the activities related to data entry, scheduling, customer service, etc., and perform all the other related duties as well
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Preferably with at 2 years of experience in doing inventory activities
- Proficient in MS Excel and possesses the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software.
- Ability to quickly adapt to the dynamic needs of the different departments and brands.
- Must be willing to work on Mondays to Saturdays
- Must be willing to work in Libis, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Attendance Incentive
- Monthly Product Allowances
We also provide the necessary trainings and career guidance to our employees to make sure that they are able to achieve Career Growth, & Continuous learning and development.
- Inventory Control
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Data Management
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening