Product Marketing Specialist
M2.0 Communications Inc.
- Quezon, Philippines# 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 25,000.00 - PHP 30,000.00 / monthPHP250003000025000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
M2 Comms is a PR and digital communication company that adopts a data-informed, evidence-based approach to storytelling. M2.0 Communications is part of 7Gen that leads a portfolio of four companies in big data, construction, communication, and business process outsourcing. As a group, we have a culture that emphasizes passion for learning and getting things done. Over the last 15 years, we’ve grown to a size where we have begun requiring specialized administrative teams to run the companies in our portfolios. As we create products and test new business models, we’ve come to learn that building a team of finance experts is a crucial part of our growth journey. This is where you come in.
As Product Marketing Specialist, you will work with the Inbound Marketing Lead and cross-functional teams for the overall conceptualization, development and implementation of product marketing strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products and services , presenting them in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Developing and implementing a product marketing plan in line with the company’s business & strategic objectives
- Developing long-term portfolio strategy and identifying opportunities for new product development.
- Working closely with other teams to develop promotional programs & tools to support the delivery of product plans & new product launches
- Monitoring competitors' products to identify competitive gaps and opportunities.
- Create and manage content, including blog posts, social media posts, and email marketing
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing efforts, and make adjustments as needed.
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in a product marketing role and a demonstrated track record of driving growth
- You possess strong expertise across various aspects of marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing, and performance marketing.
- Prior experience in launching new products or new markets is a strong plus
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You are a strong problem solver and strategic thinker
- You are organized and self-disciplined, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- # 94 Scout Castor
- Public Relations / PR
- 1 opening