Inbound Marketing Manager
M2.0 Communications Inc.
- Quezon, Philippines# 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 35,000.00 - PHP 45,000.00 / monthPHP350004500035000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
M2.0 Communications is part of 7Gen which is a group of companies primarily centered around storytelling and technology. These companies include M2.0 Communications, a PR & digital communication company; Media Meter, a media monitoring and social listening SaaS company; Rythmos DB; a knowledge process outsourcing company that helps international media monitoring companies; and Outboxed, a fixtures design and construction company. With 20 years of multidisciplinary experience, we have developed our own data & analytics platforms and efficient client-servicing systems to ensure that our clients adopt an evidence-based approach to good storytelling. Our bias towards innovative thinking has always been the drive in each of our teams to always go beyond what is typical, and into what is next.
As the companies in the 7Gen group are rapidly expanding and gearing towards global expansion, we are in need of an Inbound Marketing Manager that will focus on expanding the companies’ organic discovery with data-driven decision making and will also be the brand champion and expert while ensuring brand integrity in all respects.
As an Inbound Marketer at 7Gen, you'd probably describe yourself as inquisitive, creative, organized, and diplomatic. You have experience growing web traffic to increase revenue with search optimization, conversion testing, and product management. You enjoy creating tools and processes to continually improve the results of a prospective customer's journey, and sharing results and insights with stakeholders throughout the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, and other marketing vehicles.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Grow traffic to the various sites of 7Gen companies through organic search marketing programs.
- Ensure web pages are structured and coded in a way to enable consistent and accurate tracking.
- Work across teams to collaborate on standardized marketing reporting and dashboards, and present performance to the marketing department as well as stakeholders throughout the company.
- Utilize category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in product development as well as marketing initiatives.
- Performs other duties as necessary to support the objectives of division and company.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- 3+ years in Search Engine Marketing role
- 3+ years experience Google Analytics (or related tool), Google Search Console and experience with at least one SEO tool.
- Technical/industry experience focused on SEO online advertising to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue.
- Analytics and reporting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- # 94 Scout Castor
- Public Relations / PR
- 1 opening