Junior Back End Developer
M2.0 Communications Inc.
- Quezon, PhilippinesQuezon, Metro Manila, # 94 Scout Castor, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 20,000.00 - PHP 25,000.00 / monthPHP200002500020000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Junior Back-end Developer will report to the Infrastructure Team Lead. He will be trained and will perform the following under the supervision of the DevOps EngineerThe following items will be your job description;
- How to automate the entire DevOps pipeline, including application performance monitoring, Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) cycles, infrastructure and configuration management, and other similar activities as approved by the Infrastructure Team Lead.
- Familiarize in DevOps toolset, coding, and scripting.
- Familiarize in code releases and deployments.
- How to connect various application elements, such as libraries, software development kits, and APIs, and integrates other components with the help of coding and scripting as concurred by the Project Team.
- Familiarize in configuration and database management such as MySQL, Mongo
- How to identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Coordinate and communicate within the IT team all improvements relative to the DevOps, particularly new implementation of deployment, testing, and support processes.
- Submit self-evaluation and participate in team’s evaluation every quarter.
- How to manage and maintain the company’s cloud platforms as approved by the Infrastructure Team Lead and as concurred by the Project Team.
- PHP, (Laravel or Lumen)
- Git version control
- Back-end standards, best practices, and technologies
- API integration via REST and JSON (HTTP Request)
Nice to have:
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
Willing to be trained in the following:
- Automating the entire DevOps pipeline, including application performance monitoring, Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) cycles, infrastructure and configuration management, and other similar activities.
- Understand the DevOps toolset, coding, and scripting.
- Oversee code releases and deployments.
- Connect various application elements, such as libraries, software development kits, and APIs, and integrates other components with the help of coding and scripting.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- # 94 Scout Castor
- Public Relations / PR
- 1 opening
About M2.0 Communications Inc.
M2.0 Communications specializes in business, technology and lifestyle communication, with emphasis on public relations, stakeholder management and digital communication. We focus on public relations, social media marketing and media analytics, and pride ourselves as experts in earned media communication. Starting with one employee in 2003, M2.0 now has a total of around 50 full-time staﬀers composed of a dozen manager/director level employees and more than 40 specialists. During this time, the company came to work with dozens of national and international brands including Intel, Dell, Carrier, Bank of the Philippine Islands. Currently, we work with brands including UNICEF, Philips, OPPO, Del Monte, Bayo and the Government of the Philippines. M2.0's diﬀerentiation lies in the robust support oﬀered by its diﬀerent service units, as well as its knowledge and experience in stakeholder management, technology and business PR. The agency also oﬀers a unique media monitoring service that is currently one of the most responsive and comprehensive in the Philippines today.