- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Part timePART_TIME
Join the Internship Program and be a part of the MyKuya team!
- The Internship Program is envisioned to provide an opportunity for those who want to obtain substantial startup experience.
- Candidates for this program will be placed in different roles of MyKuya that best suit their skills and competencies and is only for a set period of time.
- Departments include:
- Business Operations
- Human Resources
- Business Development
- Enterprise Sales
- Key Accounts Manager
This is a voluntary internship.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Proficient in using Microsoft and Google Applications.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ready to roll-up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Initiative, Pro-active, Energetic, and Self-driven.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Discount code to use mymall by MyKuya App
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Continuous Learning
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Business Administration
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- La Fuerza Plaza, Chino Roces Ave 2241, 1233 Makati, Philippines
- 10 openings
About MyKuya Technologies
MyKuya is an on-demand services platform, on a mission to create 1 million jobs. Customers take advantage of our super app to hire the services they need, just when they need it. Businesses & workers use our platform as their operating system.