Next Generation Advisors
- Makati, PhilippinesL. P. Leviste, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 100,000.00 - PHP 300,000.00 / monthPHP100000300000100000MONTH
- Part timePART_TIME
"You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it."
As an AIA's Next Generation Advisor, you will be able to help your clients plan for their future through comprehensive financial planning.
- Professionally advise clients the different products and services that will be suitable for them based on their financial objectives.
- Assist your clients in executing their financial plans through allocations in various investment vehicles.
- Proactively seek clients through phone calls, mails, referrals, and other social media platforms.
- Long term engagement and assistance to clients when the need arises.
What we offer:
- Allowance of P10,000 per month PLUS commissions and incentives!
- Up to 65% commission per closed sale plus 30% bonus quarterly and 40% bonus annually.
- You will be given comprehensive training programs and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
- Access and use of 53 AIA branches across the country.
- Group insurance and HMO coverage.
- Retirement fund fully managed by AIA's fund experts.
- Free International travel incentives: Europe, USA, Australia, and Asia.
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Confidently sociable.
- Self-driven to achieve results.
- Proactive in pursuing self-growth.
- Passionate in advocating financial literacy.
- Highly trainable.
- Advantage for people with sales background but not a requirement.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Our team is looking for individuals who would like to be a part of the most professional financial services organization in the world; providing strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for our own clients’ most significant financial decisions. The successful candidate will have:
- Work-life balance with flexible time
- Financial freedom
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Numerous Travel Incentives
- Opportunity to learn from top caliber insurance practitioners
- An avenue to broaden social networks
- The opportunity to write your own income
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- L. P. Leviste, 1227 Makati, Philippines
- Insurance and Financial Planning
- 10 openings
About AIA Philippines
Dragon Financials Agency is a sales group composed of competitive and high performing financial planners under the agency force of AIA Philippines. AIA Philippines is an insurance company that aims to be the Philippines’ pre-eminent life insurance provider and race against risk to protect every Filipino family and empower them to live healthier, longer, better lives Whether you need help securing your children’s education, your retirement, or simply want to build your savings, we are dedicated to finding the right solutions to help you achieve your dreams and goals. The AIA Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company (PhilamLife) is the largest life insurance company in the Philippines and the market leader for over 70 years. Philamlife offers an extensive line of products in the industry that provides solutions to various financial needs including life protection, health insurance, savings, education, retirement, investment, group and credit life insurance. Philam Life has the most extensive network of offices and sales agencies nationwide. Philam Life is part of the AIA group Limited, the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world. It has main operating subsidiaries or branches in 17 markets in the Asia Pacific.