"You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it."
As an AIA's Next Generation Advisor, you will be able to help your clients plan for their future through comprehensive financial planning.
- Professionally advise clients the different products and services that will be suitable for them based on their financial objectives.
- Assist your clients in executing their financial plans through allocations in various investment vehicles.
- Proactively seek clients through phone calls, mails, referrals, and other social media platforms.
- Long term engagement and assistance to clients when the need arises.
What we offer:
- Allowance of P10,000 per month PLUS commissions and incentives!
- Up to 65% commission per closed sale plus 30% bonus quarterly and 40% bonus annually.
- You will be given comprehensive training programs and dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
- Access and use of 53 AIA branches across the country.
- Group insurance and HMO coverage.
- Retirement fund fully managed by AIA's fund experts.
- Free International travel incentives: Europe, USA, Australia, and Asia.
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Confidently sociable.
- Self-driven to achieve results.
- Proactive in pursuing self-growth.
- Passionate in advocating financial literacy.
- Highly trainable.
- Advantage for people with sales background but not a requirement.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Our team is looking for individuals who would like to be a part of the most professional financial services organization in the world; providing strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for our own clients’ most significant financial decisions. The successful candidate will have:
- Work-life balance with flexible time
- Financial freedom
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Numerous Travel Incentives
- Opportunity to learn from top caliber insurance practitioners
- An avenue to broaden social networks
- The opportunity to write your own income
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- L. P. Leviste, 1227 Makati, Philippines
- Insurance and Financial Planning
- 10 openings