Jr. Project Manager | Software Development
- Quezon City, Philippines3F Topy Bldg., Economia, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Jr. Project Manager is primarily responsible for making sure that a project is within scope, within budget, and is completed on time. A successful Project Manager serves as a great leader who can communicate effectively with the team and the client while ensuring that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. The Project Manager will be directly reporting to the Operations Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate with clients and team members to ensure that the project is on schedule and within the project scope.
- Direct, manage and motivate the team.
- Keep track of all the assigned tasks and ensure all are delivered on time.
- Carry out a risk assessment.
- Resolve blockers and issues that may arise during the completion of a project.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field or related area.
- Has extensive experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- People and client management skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and resourcefully.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eager to learn and willing to be trained.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Project Management
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Economia, Bagumbayan
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 5 openings
About Mashup Garage
We are a software development team that brings together talents from product development, software engineering, and interaction design. Our mission is to make products that deliver value to our customers and bring delightful experiences to users. To date, we have launched and co-founded startups in San Francisco, Melbourne, London, and Manila. With Mashup Garage, we breathe technical challenges, we turn ideas into extraordinary products while making the whole process enjoyable from beginning to end. As technical leads with more than a decade of experience and working in different industries has taught us valuable knowledge that formed the foundation of Mashup Garage and its subsidiaries. We pride ourselves on being pioneers of these tech stacks: - Ruby on Rails - React and React Native - Elixir and Phoenix - Open Source We work with founders around the globe. And we are constantly looking for people with big ideas who aren't afraid to build them.