Maxwealth Infinity Holdings Corporation
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modifying current recruiting procedures or developing new procedures as needed.
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Search for and enforce new sourcing methods to find job candidates for internal and external hiring
- Evaluate and suggest the best recruiting software for the employer
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
- Suggest ways to improve the employer's brand
- Coordinate with department managers and internal and external clients to forecast future hiring needs
- Regularly attending conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Liaising with company department heads to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs for internal and external.
- Conducting interviews with job applicants and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
- Attend meetings with BDM Team to align requirements of external customers
- Provide monthly forecast and targets of recruitment team to ensure quotas are met
- Works closely with recruiting open positions in other regions and external clients to share best practices, aid on critical needs and coordinate on initiatives.
- Provide regular feedback to human resources recruiters and external clients and set recruitment measurement, as well as develop the team in human resources.
Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
Excellent management and leadership skills.
Effective communication skills.
Must have 3-5 years’ experience
Willing to work full time on-site
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Single Parent Leave
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Holdings Company
- 1 opening
About Maxwealth Infinity Holdings Corporation
Maxwealth Infinity Holdings, Corp. offers technical services and solutions in various fields. We provide relevant and world-class brand marketing, software development, and integrated solutions to various industries like E-Commerce, Finance, IT, and the Real Estate industry.