MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Clinic Operations Coordinator promptly handles patient health monitoring and medical case investigations. They also respond to patient and client inquiries and concerns.
- Make outbound calls for patient health monitoring and medical case investigation
- Respond promptly to patient and client inquiries and concerns via email, SMS, and call
- Identify and investigate issues through data collection and interviews
- Coordinate with onsite medical staff to ensure timely smooth operations
- Track case details and send out emails at high volumes
- Progress: To work on projects that involve coordinating with different stakeholders, which would allow you to exercise your communication and organization abilities. You will have a chance to be exposed to various situations that could enhance your capabilities in clinic management.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform to provide holistic patient programs in the form of discounted medicines, replenishments, and doctor consultations in order to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will learn from and create bonds with.
- Must work onsite in Makati
- Knowledge in Google Workspace and MS Office applications
- Preferably has experience in customer service and patient counseling
- Fresh graduates
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Centuria Medical Makati, Kalayaan cor. Salamanca St.,
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently. We serve over 500,000 patients either directly or through partnerships with employers and pharmaceutical companies.