MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Supply Chain Specialist improves systems, designs innovative solutions, and oversees the processing and distribution of medical products to our patients and clinics. They work alongside an agile and process-oriented team of innovators and problem solvers.
- Manage inventory, storage, and delivery of medical products
- Optimize costs from procurement of products to delivery to patients and clinics
- Evaluate and refine logistical processes and systems that maximize productivity
- Ensure all operations are in compliance with laws and internal protocols
- Progress: To work with autonomy on engaging and stimulating projects that hone your skills in data analysis and logistics. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various tools and skills that could enhance your capabilities in operations management.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform to provide holistic patient programs in the form of discounted medicines, replenishments, and doctor consultations in order to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will learn from and create bonds with.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or any related fields
- Knowledge in supply chain process improvement and/or operations
- Preferably has had a leadership position in a college organization
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Centuria Medical Makati, Kalayaan cor. Salamanca Street
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently. We serve over 500,000 patients either directly or through partnerships with employers and pharmaceutical companies.